Licensing & Lyrics

Mechanical Licensing
If you are interested in recording a song written by Larry, please contact Rushwin Publishing to obtain a mechanical license. The U.S. Copyright Law requires anyone wishing to manufacture, create, and distribute copies of a song they did not write to obtain a mechanical license. U.S. Copyright Law requires licensing whether or not the copies are being sold.

To obtain a mechanical license for one of Larry’s original songs, contact his BMI affiliated publishing company, Rushwin Publishing, by email (Subject Line: Licensing Request) or mail . . .

Licensing Department
Rushwin Publishing
535 County Rd. 599
Kirbyville, TX 75956

Coming soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment